As an Agile Coach, your responsibility is to foster a great cross functional working environment between the several development teams at Urb-it, and improve how they interact with other key stakeholders within the organization. You will be coaching and mentoring individuals as well as teams, helping them face challenges related to how they work together in the delivery process. You are someone who is constantly trying to find areas of improvement in regards to the efficiency of the team, and you are able to evaluate and use different methods to achieve this.
To be sucessfull in this role, we believe that you are someone who has sucessfully created and improved highly functional agile teams in the past. You know the methods that work and what approach to take – You have the battle scars to prove it!
The Agile Coach will be working close to the Product Owner who manages the development teams and the product backlog, but also act as a link between tech and areas such as sales, marketing and finance.
- Experience from different working environments related to agile software development
- 2+ years of experience in an Agile Coach, Scrum Master role or equivalent
- Experience with multiple agile approaches, such as Scrum, Lean and Kanban
- Experience creating and working with highly functional agile teams
- Relevant academic degree
- You are a people’s person
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An influential team player
- High level of emotional intelligence
For more information and to apply please contact recruiter Alexander Wik, 076-344 58 55; email@example.com