As a part of the Global Marketing Department you have the ability to feel trends, anticipate, understand and address the changing needs and expectations of the consumers as well as the sales consultants. You are responsible to shape the category strategies, manage the brand portfolio and lead the innovation program.
The Global Senior Brand Manager Wellness is driving and developing long-term brand strategy as well as key product concepts in the dietary supplement segments. You are responsible for key brands both in terms on new product development (NPD) and launch communication. The Senior Brand Manager is also supporting the Global Marketing Director actively in driving and implementing category important projects.
You will define the way forward for your segments including brand strategy, identifying business opportunities, launch plan etc. You will be responsible for the development of new products including concept, formulation, packaging and catalogue execution based on the global category strategy. You will work in cross-functional team with people of different nationalities.
Your key partners are Corporate and Regional Marketing, Category sales and Education, Communications Manager, R&D, Project Management, Supply Chain, Market research, Forecasting and Pricing Analytics.
- Strategic brand Management
- Responsibility for category performance and development of global product portfolio, NPD pipeline.
- 360 degree launch communication as well as hands-on work on products
- Analysis of performance and key learning.
- Interaction cross category and cross functional (purchasing, supply, R&D, catalogue team).
- Master the brands in terms of market intelligence and consumer insight.
- Management of the projects accordingly to new product development process.
Required experience and skills.
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 6-8 years working experience, preferably from an international environment.
- Experience from New Product Development.
- Experience in Nutritional Products or Food industry and/or direct selling.
- Shown leadership skills even in cross functional work with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Fluent in English. All daily communication (written and verbal) is in English.
- PC and Internet Proficient with good knowledge of Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive and dedicated with strong influencing skills.
- Creative, motivated and flexible.
- Structured, analytical and demonstrating strong business acumen with a passion for Nutrition and Wellness.
- Results oriented, flexible and willing to work in a multi-cultural, multi-task and dynamic work environment
- Passion and interest for Wellness category
WHAT WE OFFER
A global role within marketing (acting in over 60 countries), career opportunities within Global Marketing or International. We offer a job with high level of responsibility within an entrepreneurial, international cosmetic company. You will have the possibility of personal development in a dynamic company surrounded of a true multi-cultural environment.
The positions are full time and based at the head office in Stockholm City.
For more information regarding the position please contact Josefin Johansson,
+46(0)70-601 25 86; firstname.lastname@example.org or Linda Ribbing, +46 (0)72-300 13 04; email@example.com