Det digitala flygbolaget
SAS is in the process of meeting up with the new digital challenges and respond to customer needs by adapting to new ways of working. The goal is to design a consistent customer experience across all touch points and create a new lifestyle platform to hunt new revenue streams.
For this, we are hiring a Digital Product Owner, and if you are the one that lives and breathes web and mobile, is a digital expert, strategic and innovative and driven by delivering digital solutions, do not wait to apply. You will be a part of an agile digital team that will be responsible for taking SAS vision and strategy and turn them into innovative, user friendly and sales driven digital solutions.
Your focus will be to identify new areas of sales opportunities, analyze and assess the effectiveness of all existing operations/processes in order to increase sales and profitability.
- Responsible for the CMS-system (AEM Adobe) & SAS B-2-B services & products
- Coordinate and prioritize business unit requirements, and provide these with a digital mindset before transforming them into detailed digital solutions
- Transforming of the business units’ business objectives into tangible digital solutions
- Ability to build strong business cases based on commercial insights
- Ensure consistent customer experience through SAS all channels and touch points
- Lead agile projects and prioritize accordingly, ensure time-to-market and that the right digital solutions are developed in a timely manner in order to maximize ROI
- Responsible for creating daily and continually improve processes and procedures for timely delivery and the best possible RO
We are looking for someone who has a strong digital and commercial track record within E-Commerce. This means, an understanding of the technical implications and how to deliver digital solutions with the costumer in mind. Plus, the ability to transform a digital strategy and experience managing and owning large agile projects.
- 3+ years of experience in digital commercial development, focusing on customer experience.
- Project management and proven leadership experience; an understanding of how agile teams collaborate in the best way.
- Proven experience in e-commerce in various companies is preferable.
- Experience in requirements elicitation, requirements documentation and management experience.
- Experience with Agile Requirements Management tools such as ex. Jira and kanban boards is an advantage, as well as experience from working with A/B testing.
- Experience working closely with IT in large organizations.
- Experience of digital transformation.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- University degree in Economy/Business/Engineering or correspondent.
- Knowledge and understanding of web / mobile development.
- Agile (scrum) training.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
We think that you are a courageous team member with high personal drive, that act with a “can do” attitude and ability to make decisions. You have a strategic thinking with ability to constant seek improvements within the digital area and secure execution; you live and breathe digital and strive for innovation.
The position is based in Stockholm/Frösundavik.
For more information please contact: Jonas Berglin, firstname.lastname@example.org or Frida Gerhardsson, email@example.com