On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Sales Recruitment Manager. The company operates in 14 countries in Europe and South America and is on average 3.5 times the size of its nearest competitors across its footprint, working both within B2C and B2B.
The position as Sales Recruitment Manager is focused on the B2C-market. There is an expectation that the sales will grow at a fast pace the next couple of years. The Sales Recruitment Manager will be responsible for driving recruitment of field sales agents in Sweden, to ensure this rapid growth.
The Sales Recruitment Manager will have a team of 2-4 recruiters.
General purpose of the role:
- Ensure that sales in Sweden can grow due to that the company recruit the right number of sales agents, with the right competence in the right areas.
- Be in control of the size of the field sales force so that the company have the right number of sales agents in the right areas over time
- Over time, be part of growing the companys Employer Brand even stronger
- Continuously improve the recruitment process
- To some extent work operatively in the recruitment process
- Sell the company and the roles that are being recruited in a knowledgeable, skillful way
- Ensure a large number of candidates to roles recruited to, by using the right communication channels, and the right way to communicate
- Be part of defining Job Descriptions that ensure good sales results in the field, and a high number of candidates to the roles recruited to.
- Be able to visualize the recruitment flow to the organization, e.g. knowing at every moment how many appliances there are, how many have been interviewed, how many new sales agents will start the next week, etc.
- In some cases being responsible for managing the relationship to external partners in relation to recruitment
- Responsibility for proactive documentation and continuous development of best practice ways of working
- Collaboration with peers in other countries to share best practice across the Group.
Management of the team
- Responsibility for managing, leading and distributing the work in the team
- Individual follow-up of results vs. targets
- Secure right skill and capability level for each employee and make sure that our employees can develop in the best possible way
- Mastery of applications and systems required in the department
- Responsible for salary data and other administrative people management tasks
Skills and experiences
Important skills and experiences:
- Proven track record of recruiting and building organizations in fast growth. Have the skill to create effective recruitment processes and know which communication channels to use to get a high number of good candidates to sales roles
- Sales oriented, both to ensure that the right people are recruited, and to sell the company and the roles that are recruited to in a good way. Thus, there must be a good understanding of what it means to work with field sales
- Likes to work in a high tempo with many processes at the same time
- Result oriented. Likes to work with clear targets and objectives
- Collaborative team player to ensure the best possible performance of the business area.
- Structured, so that the recruitment status is clear to the organization
- Good analytical skills
- Good communicational skills
- Good leadership capabilities
- Fluent in English (the Field Sales Management Team meetings will be held in English)
Top three priorities 2017:
- Lead the recruitment of 350 skilled field sales agents
- Define an improved recruitment process. This includes a way to communicate the recruitment flow to the whole company
- Try innovative, creative communication channels and ways of communicating to reach higher number of candidates with the right skills
For more information, please contact Julia Salming at email@example.com or Karin Geber at firstname.lastname@example.org