Com Hem is looking to hire an experienced and highly motivated digital marketing expert, to manage and grow digital marketing as an acquisition and upgrade channel.
As Com Hem continues on a journey of turning around it’s customer experience and position within the market, successfully rebranding this year, digital is now a key focus area from both a digital marketing and eCommerce perspective. The business has traditionally been heavily reliant on sales and customer service from the telephony and retail channels, and is now looking to grow digital market share.
The successful individual will leverage their experience in digital marketing to:
- Manage all digital marketing channels and all associated agency relationships.
- Develop and execute the strategy for our “always on” digital marketing approach.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing; formulating business cases and measuring ROMI.
- Drive our PPC activity, ensuring we have optimal reach and efficiency, alongside our SEO presence
- Develop our display marketing activity to provide reach and drive interest in our products and services.
- Asses and start affiliate as a digital marketing channel, and instigate relevant collaborations.
- Contribute to the social media strategy growing the reach and engagement metrics.
- Collaborate with our central marketing team, marketing and creative agencies to develop and optimise our online video advertising approach and execution.
- Work with the wider digital team to identify site improvements that can aid digital marketing channels.
- Ensuring seamless integration in the customer journey for our major marketing initiatives.
- Build in processes to constantly review customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Track, measure, report and analyse all digital initiatives.
- Online sales including cross-sell (volume, CLV/ARPU, conversion)
- CPA and ROMI
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Strong digital marketing experience with a professional background in an e-commerce environment.
- Highly analytical and numerical with meticulous attention to detail, and comfort working in a data-driven environment.
- Resilient, a strong influencer who is able to lead virtual teams.
- Proven track record of building and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns across acquisition channels.
- Budget management experience, delivering campaigns and projects to time, budget, and meeting KPIs.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrate flexibility, initiative and self-motivation.
- Excellent organisational and prioritization skills.
- Passionate about driving marketing performance and ROMI.
All applications must be in English.
For more information, please contact Linda Elvelin Österman at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sophia Brown at email@example.com