Com Hem is looking to hire an experienced and highly motivated eCommerce manager, to manage and grow digital marketing as an acquisition and upgrade channel.
As Com Hem continues on a journey of turning around its customer experience and position within the market, successfully rebranding last year, digital is now a key focus area from both a digital marketing and eCommerce perspective. The business has traditionally been heavily reliant on sales and customer service from the telephony and retail channels, and is now looking to grow digital market share.
What is the role responsible for?
The successful individual will leverage their experience in digital to:
- Develop and own the new customer purchase and existing customer upgrade journeys.
- Regular performance reporting and identification of conversion opportunities.
- Develop the site with a range of conversion optimisation projects to improve the user experience.
- Drive the roadmap of test and target campaigns to build an understanding of optimal site design and performance.
- Develop personalisation of the sales journey, to increase conversion and drive up attachment rates of products.
- Working across many multi-disciplinary teams, you will bring to life complex customer experience plans and gain stakeholder buy-in at each stage.
- Forge strong relationships with the traffic generation team to optimise the end to end online journey and purchase process.
- Build strong relationships with the digital delivery and software engineering teams.
- Build in processes to constantly review customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Online sales including cross-sell
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to engage and drive cross-functional teams; manage both internal relationships and external agencies.
- Highly analytical with meticulous attention to detail, and comfort working in a data-driven environment.
- Experience managing and updating an eCommerce website, with a focus on optimizing conversion rate.
- Understanding of commonly used web tools and technologies.
- Experience of using A/B and multivariate testing tools and techniques.
- Excellent organisational and prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, demonstrate flexibility, initiative, results driven mentality.
- Experience within the mobile sector.
- Business or equivalent degree level.
All applications must be in English.
For more information please contact: Linda Elvelin at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jonas Berglin at email@example.com