We are currently seeking an Online Sales Manager for the Iris platform, a crucial role in our Sales team and the global expansion plan of Bambuser. We are seeking an Online Sales Manager with a proven track record of online sales and a deep interest and passion for both marketing and sales. We are looking for someone who will work proactively to innovate, refine and manage our customer conversion strategy through our online channels.
As an Online Sales Manager for the Iris platform at Bambuser you will have full responsibility over the website; coordinating all elements such as design, functionality and content etc. and you will also be working with leads generation, lead nurturing, and marketing automation. Therefore, this will require a strong understanding of marketing and online sales. As an Online Sales Manager you will work closely with both sales, marketing and other functions such as designers, developers etc. and you will report to the Commercial Director.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Full ownership of the website and online sales.
- Develop, test and launch customer focused communication in close collaboration with other marketing and sales functions.
- Drive traffic to the web site and drive conversion.
- Ongoing measurement and follow up of online sales activities.
- Strategically and operationally contribute to Bambuser’s development.
Skills and experience
- 3-5 years of experience within communication and online sales, B2B.
- A proven track record of successful online sales from lead generation.
- Excellent understanding of digital online communication and experience working in a hybrid role between marketing and sales.
- Good experience in project management.
- English, business proficiency.
- A strong interest for innovation and new technology.
- Customer driven and customer oriented.
- Good knowledge in Google Analytics and a good understanding for SEO/SEM.
- A strong drive, creative approach and goal oriented personality.
- Ability to adapt, lead, drive change and grow quickly as we build the organization.
- Proactive, organized and sense of responsibility.
- Preferably experience from a smaller company or/and start up.
For more information, please contact Karin Bergström at email@example.com 070-325 22 30 or Josefin Johansson at firstname.lastname@example.org 070-601 25 86