Smart Data is our time’s hard currency. In today’s world of digital information overload, it is more important than ever to be able to process, analyze and understand data. The people at Bisnode are dedicated to delivering business insights and smart data in order to help their customers make smarter decisions. We are now searching for a Jr Business Developer to Bisnode’s office in Stockholm. Could it be you?
Bisnode is currently active in 17 European countries and is one of Europe’s leading providers of business intelligence. In total, Bisnode engages about 2 600 employees in Europe, of which 800 work in Sweden. Bisnode has its headquarters in Stockholm.
The people at Bisnode are driven by an ambition, which permeates everything we do, as Bisnode wants to enable their customers to make smarter decisions. At the company you will find individuals who with their expertise, culture, humor and ideas enriches the business, for it is when everyone contributes their strengths to the whole that Bisnode develops as a company.
We are looking for self-going and committed person that wants to growwith Bisnode, by having a key role supporting, managing and developing some of our internal processes that are crucial to how we drive business on existing product offering, and our future offering platform.
As Jr Business Developer, you will be positioned within Group Product Management Risk & Credit department and work in close cooperation with Product Managers, as well other key stakeholders in the organization, like Sales, Customer service and IT. You will be right in the center of one of Bisnode’s primary focus areas, which will challange your ability to adapt to sudden changes and work with a high tempo. Therefore, to succeed in this role, it will take a great structural and communication skills
Key areas of responsibility:
- Continuous sales, marketing and product management support, through for a example API-documentation, intranet and knowledge portal publishing as well as structuring of master data in regards to products
- Manage and develop some internal processes that are crucial for business performance. Analyze, find areas of improvement and initiate change
- Spread knowledge across Bisnode group, ensuring and encourage a collaborative climate
- Facilitate delivering Bisnode’s data-driven vision through internal business development
- 3 yr academic degree in Business, IT or equivalent
- 1+ years of work experience
- An ability to build internal relationships
- Planning and analytical skills
- IT skilled ie strong knowledge in MS Office and knowledge in document management and/or publishing tools
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English