We are looking for a Country Marketing Manager for Santa Maria to take responsibility for the marketing and business plan on the Swedish market. The role is based in our Paulig office in Solna Stockholm and you will report to Global Marketing and R&D Director located in the divisional Head Office in Mölndal Sweden.
As a marketing manager you will work closely and pro-actively with the Country Manager to lead the business towards continued successful growth and deliver on ambitious overall business objectives. You have the overall responsibility for the brand, portfolio and marketing strategy for Sweden including assortment, price, promotion/activation and route to market. You are responsible for the strategy into action development and implementation. You set and follow closely implementation of objectives and KPIs in Sweden throughout the marketing and sales organization.
As lead market for the brand you are a key stakeholder in global strategies (innovation, brand etc.) and your team will work closely with the central team on new business ideas and innovation projects.
– Member of the Global Marketing and R&D Management Team and Member of the Swedish Retail Management Team.
– Channel: retail
– Business size: 1.5 Billion SEK
– Brand: Santa Maria in multiple current categories (Spices, BBQ, Tex Mex, Asia, India and Street Food)
– Organization: 3 direct reports (marketing and sales organization in Sweden appr. 15 individuals excl salesforce)
As marketing Manager you have the overall responsibility for the growth strategy including the success of growth initiatives as well as the overall management of the Santa Maria brand and portfolio of products in Sweden.
– Develop long term vision and strategy for the business and marketing strategy (incl. roadmap) for the country (with Country Mgr).
– Yearly planning and execution of business and marketing plan for the country together with Country Manager.
– Creation and execution of marketing plan including management of all parts of the marketing mix in line with country strategy and divisional strategies and priorities.
– Assortment Mix management, optimal and profitable assortment.
– Lead & develop the local team for building world class marketing competence in local market and share best practise across the divisional marketing organisation.
In this role you will also work close to the European category marketing team regarding Assortment roadmap, marketing planning, communication campaigns etc.
- Stay Curious
- Ability to adapt to new circumstances and being flexible
- Want to lead change & drive growth!
- Strive for Excellence
- Result focused!
- Self-motivated and with a proactive approach
- Positive mind-set and can-do attitude.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Grow together
- Enjoying leading other people / being a leader
- Ability to build strong business relationships
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and oral communication skills
Competencies and Qualifications:
- Strong business accumen (broader perspective outside marketing):
- Understanding of the customers and market dynamics.
- Portfolio, price and marketing investment management (incl. ROI)
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from Marketing in an international FMCG environment in a matrix organization. Beneficiary to have experience from other commercial departments (sales, category etc).
- Robust understanding of brand, consumer and shopper marketing, on a strategic as well as tactical level.
- Proven, strong management skills.
- Strong planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, working on numerous tasks simultaneously.
- Proven ability to translate consumer insights into action.
- Fluent in English and Swedish (written and verbal).
For more information please contact Andrea Strand; firstname.lastname@example.org or Malin Dentler; email@example.com +46 73 503 48 46