Channel integration and Customer management in Digital Banking IT is looking for a Senior Architect with CRM technology skills, to work in the exciting area of Digital banking. The Customer Management domain is big, in terms of number of projects and technical challenges, and will continue to grow during 2017 and onwards. Swedbank therefore need to increase the architecture capacity in this area.
As a CRM Architect, you will be serving the business area with your IT architect competence. You will create high level design concerning development and integration of IT systems. The main responsibility will be to analyze business processes, user needs and Swedbank internal guidelines to transform these requirements into software solutions. You will be a key contributor to Digital Transformation of the bank.
You will join the talented team, who is in a front seat of driving changes in the bank.
- 5+ years of experience within information architecture in complex organizations
- Preferably good knowledge of systems and products in the CRM area
- Very good understanding of business goals and drivers
- Hands-on experience from leading development on different platforms, and integration between systems in complex environments
- Concept modeling within customer data and/or database knowledge
- Good understandning of JAVA
- Project Management background, and prior experience with agile methodologies is a plus
Why work with me? – Mikael Ytterström, the recruiting manager
If you want to work with Swedbank’s next generation CRM omni-channel architecture and other initiatives within the Digital Banking division this is a unique opportunity to join the team. The team working in this area is technically very skilled, positive and forward looking. We as a team also like to be part of a change journey towards a more digitalized bank.