As a consultant at Nortal, you are responsible for improving clients sales and marketing capabilities by advicing on strategy, tactics, technology and by driving change and transformation. At Nortal you will join a team of highly skilled professionals.
At Nortal you will be set on a career path based on constant improvement, daily learning and developing your skills and knowledge. Your team will help you along the way. Most of all Nortal offers you a culture based on people, their well-being and mutual trust, so they will make sure you are well-off both financially and as an individual. That is what they offer their clients and society as well: changing how people work and live for the better – building a more seamless society.
This role is situated at Nortal’s Sweden office, close to Hötorget in Stockholm.
What we are looking for
- Experience from Business Development, preferably in areas of Digital Sales and Marketing, CRM or equivalent
- Experience working as Consultant or as Lead in complex projects with many stakeholders
- Passion to develop sales and marketing capabilities (processes, technologies, skills, methods etc) for our clients that will take them to the next level
- Technical understanding with business insight or hands-on technical experience. You will work in consultancy teams with technical experts.
- A customer-oriented mind-set. You take initiatives and can work independently as well as in a team Preferably, good knowledge of different digital marketing or CRM solutions and their uses (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, or equivalent) Higher education in Business/or IT
- Technical understandning with business acumen
- Experience or knowledge of the sales and marketing area
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent English and Swedish language skills
For further information, please contact researcher Andrea Uddman, 0735-39 27 93, firstname.lastname@example.org or Alexander Wik, email@example.com