Danske Bank is a strong Nordic universal bank with an international network. Our vision is to be recognised as the most trusted financial partner. Danske Bank is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and has 18,000 employees across 16 countries.
Are you a highly motivated project manager with a passion for Sales and Marketing? Moreover, would you like to join Danske Bank in their effort to challenge the traditional banking mind-set? Then you might be the new Stockholm-based Project Manager for the Nordic Marketing and Customer Engagement team. You will join a global team that consists of eight colleagues across the Nordics (Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark) working with Marketing and Customer Engagement for Business Banking customers.
As a project manager, you are responsible for data driven marketing concepts and activities. The aim is to increase customer satisfaction, cross selling etc. Danske Bank wants to make sure that their customers get the most value out of their relationship with them.
You will manage development of activities based on the needs of the customers, the business and knowledge from relationship managers and specialist. You can condense all this knowledge and deliver it as a digital customer experience through marketing means and to the frontline.
- 2-5 years of experience within Sales and Marketing, preferably B2B marketing, digital marketing and data driven 1:1 marketing
- Strong project management background from areas where the importance of always having a strong business focus is key
- Understanding of internal and external sales processes in different channels in order to motivate advisors and create sales activities
- Good understanding of business requirements and how to support them
- Strong strategic and analytical capacity
- Excellent stakeholder management and networking skills
- Strong proficiency in English
- Excellent presentation skills
- You love to innovate and to challenge norms – and have fun while you do it.
- Creative, easy going and service minded
- You work just as great in a team as you do independently
- You thrive with both strategic and operational tasks
The position reports to Anders M.R. Sørensen, Head of Marketing and Customer Engagement.
Questions regarding the position, please contact Alexander Wik, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 733 445 855