Permobil Group is the global leader in Advanced Rehab Technology, owned by Investor AB. We are present in more than 70 countries with 1 400 employees and have an annual turnover of more than SEK 3 billion. Our major brands are Permobil, Tilite and Roho, with more to come.
We are now looking for a Director for our recently established Program Management Office to lead a pool of skilled project managers globally.
You will be responsible for refining existing ways of driving projects within our organization and establish new work flows and methods where needed.
You will have a central role within the organization and a key to Permobil’s continued success since we are looking to launch a good number of complex projects covering different parts of our organization. You will travel to our different offices when needed. The Director PMO is a new position at Permobil and you will be able to influence the exact definition of the role.
- Setting up and refining processes and work flows for project management globally
- P&L responsibility for the Program Management Office
- Leading and coaching a team of project managers
- Making sure projects are launched, carried out and completed with success
- Tracking the project portfolio
- Interaction with key stakeholders within the company making sure projects are prioritized according to plan
- Travelling nationally and internationally for selected projects
Experience and background:
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience for example from leading complex projects
- At least 3-5 years of management experience
- Experience from PMO functions and project portfolio planning
- Business focus and understanding of IT systems
- Experience within change management
- Experience within Microsoft AX is a plus
- Understanding the complexities of working in a large international company.
- Relevant University Degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
You are passionate about developing the business and internal processes. You are a good communicator, able to talk to and balance different stakeholders. With a coaching attitude, you love to see your team members grow and succeed. You have high analytical skills and a structured way of approaching your tasks. Strong business acumen coupled with financial and resource planning is key to become successful in this role. You are a self-starter with the ability to drive change in large organizations.