Do you want to be part of driving the exciting transformation of Bisnode?
KI1 now seeks a highly experienced, devoted and empowering Product Manager with experience from Credit Products to join the KI1 Risk Products team.
In this role, you and your team of highly talented, product managers, will deliver a leading credit offering. Your role is to guide, enable and empower the work, as well as ensure that it’s grounded in best practices, customer needs, and prioritized according to the business opportunities. You will be responsible for enabling the target state as well as the roadmap for all credit parts of products as well as over-arching and supporting needs. Together, you and your team will reach target markets and ensure successful continuous launches.
Key areas of responsibility.
- Join the Credit Products development in KI1; enabling, empowering and guiding cross- border. You will be a part of the work to create an environment which is guided by customer needs and which encourages your highly talented product managers to join up with user experience professionals, architects and developers to deliver leading offerings.
- Specifically, work with needs collection and prioritization; based on Group and local customer needs, competitive analysis and platform-replacement needs. You will also lead and guide development sprints together with IT team.
- Being creative and structured, and actively energize your team and colleagues, to create and plan and drive timely execution.
- Define target state and roadmap for Risk products; guide and manage realizations as well as to plan and guide continuous launches.
- Together with Senior Product managers for Compliance and Decision areas enable products to combine at any time, into a single, homogenous solution and offering.
- At all times, secure tight alignment and collaboration within the initiative, within Bisnode as well as with involved customers, ensuring a customer focused approach.
- Master’s degree in Business,
- 3-5 years in a similar role with extensive IT and business experience. Engineering or equivalent.
- You will be a team player, with proven track record of managing a variety of stakeholders in an international context, including different product organizations and development teams.
- You have a strategic mind-set with executional skills, and a strong focus on results.
- Strong track record in customer-focused development, design, launches and ideally migration.
- Experience and understanding from the credit market is highly meriting.
- Experience from cross-country development as well as relevant experiences from outside of Bisnode is highly meriting.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in English.
- Applicant must be open for travel as part of the role.