As a Customer Success Manager, your main focus is to serve the Swedish market and work close to current clients signed to Delta Projects’ programmatic platform. You will ensure the success of the currently running business, deliver first-class service and also support the sales team in new business opportunities.
Furthermore, the role emphasises on building up its clients’ digital marketing competence and helping them achieve their campaign goals. You will work closely with your clients, and come up with campaign ideas, keep them up to date with product knowledge and participate in client workshops. As a client’s contact person, you are, together with an Account Executive and the Swedish Commercial Director, responsible for the client’s full experience with Delta Projects services.
You will be working in a fast-paced digital company that constantly strives towards evolving technology, and that combines audience insights and real-time adjusted bidding strategies into one comprehensive platform.
The role will be a part of a team of 10 who are reporting to the Swedish Commercial Director.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Act as a trusted advisor toward clients and coach them through onboarding of Delta Projects services.
- Setting up and optimising digital marketing campaigns.
- Responsibility for campaign performance through customer insights and analysis of external data.
- Execute and adjust the setup for the client’s digital campaigns and online budgets to maximise their ROI as well as keeping the client informed so that campaign goals are met according to their budget.
- Participate in workshops, which displays the client’s programmatic development and how they compare to the market as well as creating pre- and post reports.
- Participate in customer meetings together with the sales team on off-premise locations around Europe.
- Together with the sales team optimize and drive up-sales on existing accounts.
- Through successful customer management increase the knowledge about the benefits of programmatic buying and Delta Projects services.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with the latest trends and products within the programmatic buying space in particular and online advertising in general.
- 0-2 years working experience of digital marketing
- Preferably a higher education within Marketing, Communication or Programmatics
- Experience from customer management or account management is a plus
- Comfortable working in English on a business level
We think that you are tech savvy person with a good understanding and interest for digital marketing and its latest trends. You are a structured individual who is analytical and number driven. We also believe that you have a strong service driven mind-set who likes working in a team player oriented environment.
For more information regarding the position please contact Viktor Lundberg; email@example.com