Lead our business growth.
The only constant in this world is change and it is happening at an ever increasing rate. There is a tremendous need among organizations and individuals to make sense of, and be successful in this environment of rapid change. Hyper Island specializes in digitally driven business transformation by training individuals and organizations within the areas of tech & digital, innovation & creativity, and leadership & culture.
The need for training is substantial and continues to increase across all industries. As a result, Hyper Island has grown exponentially during the last 20 years. We started off in the small city of Karlskrona then expanded to Stockholm, London, Manchester, Singapore, New York, and Sao Paolo. And we intend to grow much more!
Do you have a passion for digital and business transformation, innovation and people? Do you want to be part of a great team of Client Partners? Then this job is for you.
The role is based in Stockholm and will focus on our client work as we enter our next stage of growth, and is dedicated to revenue generation, growing and nurturing our network of ambitious companies and organizations. Our client work ranges from digital transformation, innovation, and culture and leadership development.
Responsibilities & tasks.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing our network of relationships in key industry segments eg FMCG / Finance / Communication & Branding / Media / Healthcare / Retail
- Strategic and consultancy skills to advice and support our clients through business and digital transformation. Both from a business perspective as well as culture and leadership perspective.
- Tailor Hyper Islands offering and expand to meet customer demands
- Design the learning journey for our clients and prospecting clients
- The ideal candidate is a natural networker, with business flair and an entrepreneurial spirit
- He or she has strong interpersonal skills and resilience to build new relationships, as well as creativity and energy to activate previous clients
- The ability to communicate the opportunities digitalisation can bring whilst understanding the challenges organizations face, adopting a Digital First mindset is crucial.
- This role requires autonomy, personal drive, and a ‘hands-on, can-do’ attitude
- You are comfortable using a consultancy approach with our clients and support them throughout their consideration cycle
- Deep knowledge of the digital and communications industries, in terms of trends, leading companies etc
- Track record of delivering large and complex projects
- Experienced business developer with a minimum of 7 years experience in commercial revenue generation
- Natural networker with proven track record of driving success by fostering a culture that embodies self-leadership, constant learning, and creative collaboration by using for example: Culture Co-Creation Process or Coaching for Culture Leaders
- Demonstrated strategic and digital business acumen with the ability to quickly and incisively diagnose a client’s biggest business challenge
- Ability to uncover key insights through ongoing conversations, discussions and Q&A to guide prospects to an understanding of how the Hyper Island offering will benefit their business
- Ability to learn at speed how to create learning solutions to solve business problems, for example help leaders at any level to upgrade their leadership skills for the digital age
- Focused and persistent with a drive to always do the utmost for our customers
- Reliable, organized and outcome-oriented
- Sociable, ambitious and optimistic
- Collaborative with the team to create content for new business target audiences
- Entrepreneurial, develop plans and opportunities from scratch
- Passion for digital industry and innovation
For more information please contact Anna Cygnaeus, firstname.lastname@example.org ; Carolyn Sander, email@example.com