As Product Owner of ComHem Play and Boxer Play, you are a central part of defining the future of TV, for both ComHem and Boxer. You are responsible of leading our developer and UX teams in creating our Play products, bringing both Live and VOD content to users. You are also a spokes person and represent the products throughout the company as well as externally. You do this by creating, maintaining and developing the long term vision and operational roadmap around which features, device support etc. that will be included in the product. You are the interface between the market, commercial, and technology, operation, development and customer service.
The PO role places great demands on being able to handle complexity and understand how technical development impact other parts of the organization. You need to understand how agile development work meets deadline requirements from market to understanding the customer experience and NPS impact of different choices and orientations. You simply have to take responsibility for the full customer journey to get the best experience, by using a data driven approach where your main goal is to drive the usage of the product.
You are a part of the product organization and report to Head of TV.
• Experience in business development and pushing something forward, preferably in a similar industry like TV/media/content
• Previous experience of leading product development on the web and in mobile channels
• Commercial and technical understanding
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience
• Goal oriented, competetive with a data driven approach
• Hands on and clear, and not afraid to say what you think
• Excellent communications skills and an influential team player with great stake holder management skills
• Prestigeless with a high level of emotional intelligence
• Interested in the digital movement in general and a passion for TV, media, series, film