SF Studios are going through a phase of growth and are focusing on expanding their digital services and concepts, especially over-the-top content such as SF Anytime and SF Kids. The business area’s main focus is to deliver and develop attractive and easily accessible digital services and concepts to end-consumers.
As the Product Manager for SF Kids you will have an overall responsibility for the Nordic SVOD service SF Kids and driving SF Studios digital product development forward. This role will be a link between the business, users and development teams. Moreover, in the role you will work closely together with business operations, other product managers, UX & design, technical/development and CRM/analysis resources to ensure the best possible service and user experience.
You will be working in one of the market leading companies that constantly strives towards evolving their offer and services. In a team of six you will play a crucial part in the conceptual and overall development of SF Studios digital service platforms.
The role will report to the Head of Digital Concepts & Operations and will be based in Stockholm.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
Product & Business Development (covering both SF Kids & SF Anytime)
- Develop concepts, business cases and give recommendations for product development
- Identify key future development needs and opportunities
- Manage and lead product/concept development projects where you will act as a Product Owner
- Analysis of customer behaviour and feedback in order to be on top of trends and development needs (e.g. work together with Online Sales, CX & BI, planning for focus groups, UX tests etc.)
- Lead prioritization of activities & projects and decide on roadmap together with other internal and external stakeholders
- Specify product, business and company needs (set goals) with internal stakeholders
- Write user stories and requirements for development teams and coordinate UX & graphical deliveries
Product Management SF Kids
- Daily management of the service (e.g. curation, updating site, localizations, newsletters, following statistics & customer feedback and behaviour) and coordination with other internal and external stakeholders
- Take active part in marketing council in order to align marketing campaigns, value proposition with the product/service offering
- Oversee graphical and technical deliveries to the OTT platforms
- Ensure correct information, the curation and release planning is completed across OTT platforms
- Identification, specification and prioritization of minor development activities in weekly sprint planning meetings
- Last but not least, take the role as the spokesperson and go-to-person for SF Kids internally as well as externally
- University or higher education’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience working with concept/product management and/or project management
- Experience of technical development within digital and/or consumer services.
- Ability to understand business and customer requirements and needs, as well as a good understanding of consequences following priorities/ decisions from a cost, time and user perspective.
- Experience working with agile development methods and tools (e.g. Jira).
- Experience from the digital media industry and/or VOD services is advantageous but not a must.
- Experience of UX/UI is valuable but not a requirement
- Fluent in Swedish and English is required, other Nordic language is valuable
- An ambitious and non-prestigious team-player who has structured approach to work
- An analytical mindset and the ability to work with both operational and strategic activities
- A person who likes to follow and apply market trends and digital initiatives in their work
- A skilled communicator that is humble to others’ perspectives and confident in prioritization and making decisions
- A service minded person with good graphic knowledge, good commercial/esthetical judgement and at least with mid-level understanding of web-technology
- A hands-on person with eye for details that can work with several tasks at the same time
For more information regarding the position please contact Viktor Lundberg; firstname.lastname@example.org