The Challenge – Are you up for a great one?
Do you have experience in the fields of Product Management and/or Business Development and Pension & Insurance, as well as big interest for IT and technical topics? Do you love working in an international environment and want to actively contribute to the development of the market success of Benify. Do you want to investigate, select, and drive the development of our product and never back down from a great challenge? In this role, you will have a unique chance and impact to build our Pension & Insurance offering!
You will be working at the interface between product management and business development. In doing so, you will maintain a proactive cooperation between key stakeholders within the entire company such as Sales, IT, KAM, Business Developers and Marketing departments as well as with suppliers.
- You will become our Pension & Insurance specialist and dig deep into topics within the Pension & Insurance area to investigate technical product development needs, identify important trends & opportunities to support the current and future Product Roadmap
- You will develop deep Benify Product Knowledge (technical & commercial). Acquire and improve existing industry knowledge about the market landscape, competition & best practices within the product area and across markets
- You will develop Customer Insight & Advocacy (customers + end users) and use insights to develop the right products with high value for both customers and end-users
- Planning, organizing, executing, and monitoring all measures concerning product and process management within the product development area
- Translate product development needs to detailed technical requirements & acceptance criteria’s with support from specialists to deliver great results
- Compile all relevant information for your teams while taking into consideration the technical, economic, and strategic aspects as well as legal issues and taxation
- Collaborate & work methodically with IT, Business Development, KAM, Sales and other key stakeholders to develop the product
- Effectively communicate with all key stakeholders (written/verbal/inter-personal) in all aspects of the product management duties
- Continuously work with product & business performance evaluation in terms of usage, satisfaction, profitability, effectiveness & customer value
- Master university degree
- 3+ years of relevant job experience in the field of product development and/or business development and/or have gained insight into the everyday work of a startup business and/or have worked within high paced management consultancy firms in technical projects
- Experience within the banking, pension or insurance sector
- You are customer oriented and are excellent at dealing with complicated customer requirements
- You have a great liking for all matters in IT and are both interested and have knowledge in technical topics
- You have a great business & customer mindset (metrics, growth, usage, customer value, profitability)
- You have great analytical and numerical skills and like to dig into complex topics within the Product area, especially Pension & Insurance
- Knowledge in Agile work methods will be considered valuable as well as previous experience in working with technical development teams
- You have excellent communication skills & ability to use insights in verbal and written presentations.
- Proficiency in English & Swedish is required
We’re looking for someone with an energetic personality and stamina beyond the ordinary. Benify is working on many challenging markets with a complex environment and we’re expected to deliver results of great quality. Working towards these goals requires drive and a hands-on mentality where you do what’s necessary to deliver amazing results.
For further information or interest, please contact Jonas Berglin; email@example.com or Malin Dentler; firstname.lastname@example.org