The successful candidate will play a critical role in the EF Travel organization, partnering with business unit’s leadership to:
- Understand the airline industry and the macro economic factors affecting it in order to be a key stakeholder when defining strategic goals and plan for the future.
- Be an active member of the management team providing analysis and insight to leadership discussions and decision making.
- Proactively seek and implement process improvement initiatives in areas of reporting as well as business planning.
- Ensure the right systems and controls are in place to run the business efficiently
- 5-8 years of relevant financial accounting and business control, financial planning and forecasting experience with at least 2-3 years of managerial experience
- Passion for travel and interest in the airline industry desired
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Language Skills: Required Fluency in English, and professional working knowledge of German desired
- Solid understanding of forecasting techniques, financial planning and analysis, cross-functional negotiations, financial accounting
- Ability to constantly meet deadlines while ensuring high levels of accuracy
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft office, SQL is considered a plus.
The role reports to the President of EF Travel and the CFO of EF Tours Group. The position is based in Lucerne, Switzerland.
If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will have an excellent opportunity to launch an international career with EF. For more information please contact Frida Hörbäck; email@example.com.