Permobil is a globally leading provider of advanced mobility and seating rehab solutions, with a strong dedication to improve the quality of life for its users. The company’s strong portfolio of brands, competitive product offering, innovation capabilities and leading market positions provide a strong base to capture additional growth, both in existing and new markets. Our products are available today in 70 countries on four continents. Our turnover is more than 3 billion, and has approximately 1400 employees.
Since 2013, Permobil is a part of Investor AB.
Permobil is now looking for a result oriented and business driven Group Business Controller. This is one of the most senior controller positions within Permobil, and it will require a lot of interaction with the most senior leaders on group level and with the owners, Investor AB. But also, key functions within business, such as IT, PMO and sales in an international setting.
You will act as a key project leader for finance and business projects to take Permobil a couple of steps to the next phase in terms of business controlling, e.g. Net Working Capital projects and setting Operational/Strategic KPI structure.
Through deep-dive performance analysis, you will challenge and support Group Management in decisions, regarding for an example: performance management and cost initiatives.
- Lead of key finance improvement projects and business projects.
- Business controlling for PMO projects and global IT department
- Establish and develop Cost Management tools and participate in cost management forums to drive cost initiatives globally.
- Business controlling activities on Group level with responsibility for controlling activities, e.g. forecasting, monthly business reviews, management reports.
- Responsible for ad-hoc analysis and various presentation materials to Board of Directors meetings, Audit Committee and Group Management.
- Relevant University degree.
- Many years experience of from leading business critical projects towards the business control, M&A/Transaction services or CFO-agenda.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills, with solid commercial and financial knowledge.
- Preferably international experience with good language skills (fluent in English).
- Presentation skills to both communicate and present info/reports in a highly professional way.
- High degree of result-orientation and commitment to deadlines.
- Self starter with a problem-solving attitude.
- Humble with an proactive attitude to continuously develop our business
- Great ability to learn new things and share experience/knowledge with others
- Ability to handle a large amount of data (i.e. Excel and databases) to validate accuracy and draw relevant conclusions.
- Great communication skills with the ability to form good relationships within and outside Permobil.
The position is based in Stockholm, but will require some travelling. You will report to the Vice President, Head of Group Finance.