Digital Claims is responsible for online service to our private customers in the Nordics. We have an important mission to help our customers when they have a claim or accident. Our unit is responsible for the online customer experience and our ambition is to be best in customer orientation and digital.
We are now searching for an Online Claims Manager that can lead the work of developing our online claims services and through these create business value. This role gives you the opportunity to become a key person in If’s digital journey.
As Online Claims Manager, you are responsible for the development and performance of our digital offering within the claims area. Your main responsibilities is to:
- Improve and increase the usage of our online services
- Manage a small team (2-4 persons) with different online & product owner roles
- Lead and prioritize the IT requirement work
- Lead the content and traffic generation work
- In collaboration with our UX designer secure great usability of the services
- In collaboration with our analyst secure a data driven approach
- In collaboration with the local claims organizations develop our offering
You have strong leadership skills and have the ability to motivate and inspire others. You have a great interest of digitalization & online, you have a customer-oriented mindset and have strong analytical skills.
Qualifications and abilities:
- 3+ years of experience working with online, e.g. e-commerce, digital services,
- Experience as a leader is a plus, but not a must
- Experience from designing and implementing online solutions
- Experience from UX and conversion optimization is a plus
- Academic degree
- Background from consulting is a plus
- Strong communication skills, both in English and Swedish
This is a Nordic position, located in Stockholm, moderate traveling within the Nordic countries will be required.
For questions please contact Cecilia Brinck firstname.lastname@example.org.