The department Digital Sales & Distribution is part of Global Sales & Marketing in SAS and is responsible for driving sales on SAS digital channels and optimizing saleability on third party channels.The Digital Sales & Merchandizing team is responsible for optimizing organic traffic, SAS content, campaigns and booking flows to drive sales on SAS digital channels.
SAS is now looking for a Head of Digital Sales & Merchandizing to lead a Nordic team with a Global responsibility. Your main responsibility is to drive growth and deliver on sales targets on SAS digital channels.
If you are looking for challenges in a fast-moving environment then you could be our next Head of Digital Sales & Merchandizing.
- Deliver on Digital sales targets across the portfolio of products and services
- Monitor and evaluate sales performance, execute and follow up campaigns and content changes to optimize sales in digital channels
- Drive continuous improvements of SAS booking flows to create conversion, upsell and cross-sell
- Optimize content to secure growth in organic traffic acquisition, high quality information and localisation
- Set up methods and roadmap for CRO & merchandizing techniques
- Manage follow up tools like Google analytics to contribute to overall analytical data for digital sales
- Ensure that operational and regulatory risk are managed and escalated as appropriate
- Lead and develop team members
- Participate in management group for Digital Sales & Distribution
- Manage domains to secure global presence for SAS sites
- Manage senior stakeholder relationships with other business units related to digital sales
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree
- Leadership experience within Digital Sales, Marketing and/or Digital Development
- Several years of proven working experience within the area of Digital Sales
- Preferably experience from a transaction-driven industry
- Ability to work and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Result orientated with a strong interest in sales
- Structured with attention to detail
- Ability to think in new paths and question status quo
- Team management / leadership experience in a multi-national environment
- Service oriented with high delivery ambitions
- Structured problem solver seeking long term solutions – balancing quality and cost
- Excellent ability to communicate, collaborate, build and maintain relationships
- Genuine interest in travel industry
The position is located at SAS headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
The position reports to Kati Andersson, VP of Digital Sales and Distribution.
For more information please contact;
Sara Markstedt; +46 70 508 70 56 firstname.lastname@example.org
Josefin Ekholmer, +46 73 339 26 12 email@example.com
Jesper Svärding; +46 76 316 58 79, firstname.lastname@example.org