SAS IT & Digital Innovation is responsible for all IT within Scandinavian Airlines. The organization has 90 employees and is located at SAS Head Office at Frösundavik in Solna, outside Stockholm. The organization is divided in 6 main departments and in the role you report to Anna Pehrsson, Head of Portfolio Management.
SAS is a digital leader and has a long history of developing innovative solutions that revolutionize the airline industry. To raise our game even further, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager and Method Owner to enhance our teams, our processes and to ensure delivery of successful projects.
The overall ambition within the SAS Portfolio Management Office team is to build and maintain the overall IT roadmap and deliver business value with IT as a business enabler and technology innovator.
The Senior Project Manager & Method Owner has an overall responsibility to act as a method expert in projects and programs within SAS, to support them with methods and tools, conduct reviews and execution of project planning, delivery, follow up and steering. This role is also responsible for assigning the right support to project teams and to manage and coach a number of direct report Project Managers within the team.
Some of the main areas of responsibility.
- Drive and coordinate the update, usage and implementation of SAS project management processes and tools
- Drive selected strategic assignments and projects
- Drive and support a number of direct reports
- Drive, coordinate and align the project management methods and models with the Lean office
- Ensure roll-out of and compliance with SAS Project Model and provide education to internal and external project managers, Project Owners and Steering Group Members
- Engage with business units and IT management teams to review quality of the deliverables and to support the project managers in risk management and quality reviews
- Responsible for managing own projects within budget
Experience and Background.
- Master degree or equivalent education
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience
- Speak and write English and a Scandinavian langue fluently
- Extensive experience from project management and IT related projects
- Experience of managing P&L, personnel and consultants
As a person you have the ability to succeed in complex joint projects with other internal stakeholders. You have an ability to build long lasting and strong relationships. You have an ability to lead and inspire and get things done. You communicate and collaborate effectively with others on different levels. You are structured, analytical, ambitious, driven and have financial skills.
For questions regarding the role or process, please contact Karin Bergström at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lina Svensson at email@example.com