As Paid Acquisition Manager, your main objective will be to drive traffic acquisition and lead generation through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns. You will be responsible for developing and driving the acquisition of SMB merchants, owning the paid strategy, execution and optimization across paid channels for Bambora in region Europa.
You will be part of the Digital Channel’s team, reporting to Head of Digital Channels, which is part of the Growth Marketing team at Bambora. You will work in close collaboration with local marketing managers, campaign coordinator, social media manager, content manager and growth analysts with the ambition to cost-efficiently generate leads as well as seek out new opportunities across our region.
We take a data-driven approach to successfully connecting with our target audience with relevant content along the customer journey. You and the rest of the team are key in attracting not only more customers, but the right ones.
- Ambitious – you can’t wait to develop and improve your ideas
- Result driven – you have a passion for generating traffic, leads and growth
- Outgoing – you understand that open conversation and honest feedback is the key to success
- Digital – you’re curious about the latest in digital channels and consumer-facing technology
- Fearless – you’re not afraid to fail
- Strategic – you’re as interested in the big picture as you are in checking off day-to-day tasks
- International – This position cover the whole region of Europe and you’re eager to make a mark in the world.
You’ll be expected to initiate and run wild with projects like these:
- Responsible for online acquisition channels. Manage the strategy, setup, bidding, tracking, measurement and optimization of all paid campaigns and channels.
- Responsible to find, build and manage all online partnerships and affiliates.
- A/B testing of ads, landing pages, and new ideas, and evaluation of features and betas
- Keeping track of trends within the online marketing space, and stay up-to-date with potential new strategies, tools, and channels within paid marketing.
Skills and experience
- Preferably University degree in business, digital marketing, engineering or equivalent working experience within digital marketing.
- At least 3 years of experience from digital marketing and online acquisition with a strong track record
- In-depth knowledge within various paid marketing channels and lead-gen technologies,
- Technical skills in order to execute on site developments, optimization, testing and integrations. Basic coding skills is a plus.
- Skills within Google Analytics, attribution modelling and conversion rate optimization
- Fluent in at least one Nordic language. As well as English. German, French or Italian is a plus
At Bambora, you get to be part of building something great. If you want to join our journey, please send in your application as soon as possible.
For more information regarding the position please contact Lina Svensson; email@example.com