The Product Manager for CPEs is responsible for the lifecycle of ComHem and Boxers TV equipment. From maintaining existing product base, to forming requirements, further improvements and development of new STB products. As Product Manager your responsibility includes ensuring Com Hem and Boxer to have marketleading tv-services to give an excellent customer experience to a competitive price.
You will own the product roadmap for existing TV products as well as our next generation STB. You will work in close co-operation with our department for tv-development and external vendors. You are the interface between the market, commercial, sales and technology, operation, development and customer service.
The PO role requires a genuine interest in the fast changing tv-market to set the long term vision together with our Head of TV. It does also put demand on getting into details regarding customer experience and NPS value in connection to volumes and cost base to define a plan for each of Com Hem and Boxers existing CPEs as well as where new CPEs fit into the plan. The role includes handling communication both internally and externally around new functionality and bugs as well as instructions for installing and using the products.
You are a part of product organization and will report to Head of TV.
- Relevant experience from the tv-industry is beneficial, preferably around STBs and TV hardware supporting DVB-T, DVB-C, IPTV and OTT
- Commercial and technical understanding, experience from TV is valuable
- Experience in business development and pushing something forward, preferably in a similar industry
- Previous experience of leading product development or as a project manager
- Mimimun 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Prestigeless with a high level of emotional intelligence
- Hands on and clear, and not afraid to say what you think
- Excellent communications skills and an influential team player with great stake holder management skills
- Interested in the digital movement in general and especially where the traditional TV industry is heading at the moment.