The Strategic Analytics team is responsible for developing data and analytics as a competitive advantage for EnterCard, and to promote analytical decision making within the organization – focusing on Customer Acquisitions and Profitability, Channel Optimization, Digital Analytics and Operations Analytics. Together we solve diverse business problems and continuously improve the profitability and sustainability of EnterCard’s business.
Now we’re looking for a Head of Digital and NCM Analytics to join the team.
The role will be responsible for managing the Digital & NCM Analytics team.
- Continue to drive improvement in our Digital Analytics capabilities and make them best in class in the industry.
- Develop analytical capabilities to analyse & track profitability and performance of our digital channels.
- Support the business with analytically driven strategies and opportunities to improve performance of the digital channels & NCM recruitment.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the profitability & KPIs of our new customers in Cards & Loans.
- Supporting the commercial business by identifying strong NCM targeting strategies to both improve volume and profitability of new customers & track post acquisition performance.
- As member of the Strategic Analytics management team the role is expected to influence and build the EC agenda and strategies by actively contributing to different decision making bodies and committees.
- Recruit build and manage a regional team of highly motivated and skilled analysts delivering high quality analytical work to support business needs.
- Have regular interaction with key stakeholders including portfolio owners, Credit Risk and Finance. Develop strong Collaboration with customer operations to drive NCM initiatives.
- Drive and contribute to Maximize Returns through Analytics Cornerstone. Use best in class analytics and test and learn framework to develop, customer segmentation, models or marketing strategies. Bring industry best practices to Entercard. Lead cross functional analytical initiatives in partnership with external agencies. Ensure that models and strategies are regularly monitored for performance and changed if needed.
- Follow industry trends, product innovation, new data availability, macroeconomic envir trends and regulatory changes and be informed of industry trends in product propositions, data availability, regulatory changes.
- You have a relevant education, preferably minimum 7 years experience of Consumer Credit Industry and at least 2 years experience in people-management
- You have strong Consumer Credit industry & Digital analytics experience and experience in leading complex analytical initiatives
- You have a good understanding of Digital channels, of the consumer lending and credit business
- You are fluent in English
- You have an analytical mindset and leave no numbers behind
- You have a digital mindset and bring this with you to whatever project you are working on
- You believe that sharing your expertise and knowledge with your colleagues strengthens the team
- You look beyond silos to collaborate and build the best possible solutions
- You know how to make a strategic move based on a systematic analysis
- You have the capability and willingness to act as a leader and embrace change as a part of your daily work
Analytics is and has always been part of our DNA. Our parents, Barclays Bank and Swedbank, have a hundred years of experience in turning big data into customer value.
We bring an analytical mindset to whatever project we are working on – no matter if we’re developing a new product or improving the customer experience.
At EnterCard, you get to step outside your box and work together with colleagues from different teams and departments. For us, your set of skills are more valuable than your jobtitle – giving you the opportunity to grow within the company.
For more information regarding the position please contact Sofia Lindbergson, +46(0)76-871 51 67 firstname.lastname@example.org or Basem Bacchus, +46 (0)73-519 19 43; email@example.com