The role and responsibilities
You will be part of the Tobii Pro Management Team and contribute to the strategy, planning and execution of the business unit. Your primary responsibility will be reaching the revenue and profit contribution for Tobii Pro sales in Europe and Rest of World (ROW). You will develop and execute on plans and strategies for creating an efficient and successful sales organization with the ambition to double the sales in the territory within 3 years, both by selling to existing and new customer segments.
- lead and grow a highly skilled sales team of around 25 professional members, including team leads. Sales team is divided into account management, inside sales, support, and order management.
- manage a growing reseller network (currently 12 resellers) globally.
- manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction and customer success.
- sell a diverse portfolio of eye tracking hardware and analysis software (desktop and cloud) together with professional services.
- together with business process and IT functions, put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function.
We are looking for someone who
- has extensive experience in managing and building professional sales teams and/or resellers in a B2B environment, with proven track record in all aspects of sales leadership.
- has delivered strong sales results and customer satisfaction.
- has experience of selling a highly technical portfolio, including HW/SW and professional services.
- is a proven leader with strong leadership skills.
- has actively contributed to the strategic development of the sales functions within your responsibility.
- has experience of using CRM (Salesforce) to manage activities, pipeline and salesforce data.
- has experience from working and living outside of Sweden.
It is meriting if you have experience from business development activities.
You are driven to succeed in whatever you do and are clearly focused and motivated to create sales results. You enjoy working as part of an international sales team in a very dynamic and growing company with large influence as well as high expectations of you on results, initiatives and achievements. You enjoy frequent travelling, and cope well with high work load at times. With a very good technical understanding, professionalism and ability to build good relationships, you have the skills required to find solutions to the strongly varying needs of our customers. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Here at Tobii we believe in diversity. Variety is the spice of life! We hope that you embrace it too!
Working at Tobii is like being at the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matter!
Watch this video if you want to learn more about Tobii.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply now!
For more information regarding the position please contact:
Researcher My Arvidsson, firstname.lastname@example.org or Executive Search Manager Cecilia Brinck, email@example.com