We are now looking for our next Head of Infrastructure Architecture & Information Security to join our Core IT Services Team.
Some of the main areas of responsibility
Lead the Department Infrastructure Architecture & Information Security in SAS, including full budget and personnel responsibilities. Member of the Core IT Services Leadership Team.
- Continuous definition of target enterprise infrastructure architecture, driven from business strategy and goals.
- Secure Quality Assurance of IT change activities in SAS (architectural reviews, architectural support, project reviews etc.).
- Establish architectural solutions and prerequisites to secure cost optimisation in IT operations and maintenance, improved time-to-market, quality and cost efficiency.
- Managerial responsibility for the Core IT Infrastructure and Architecture team (5 direct reports) as well as management of external IT providers
- Extensive internal collaboration within SAS Group IT, with all other divisions as well as interaction with other industry players and external IT providers as needed.
Manage the Information Security function. Steering of Information Security in SAS on a strategic and tactical level; setting the targets, focus areas, planning and follow up of activities.
- Managerial responsibilities for Information Security function including employee(s) and budget/agreement for external resources and services
- Actively advocate/market Information Security in SAS, especially toward business units and management teams
Portfolio Management of IT project portfolio – in cooperation with PMO and in accordance with standards and procedures as defined by PMO.
Full management responsibilities for common IT platforms in SAS.
Star Alliance IT advisory function.
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree in computer/systems science or similar
- English and one Scandinavian language (fluent)
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Infrastructure Architecture
- Experience and knowledge of Information Security and IT Security
- Significant leadership experience from similar role
- Supplier management experience
- Outsourcing process
- IT Infrastructure project/portfolio management
- Experience from working in a similar or cross-functional setting.
- Airline or similar IT business knowledge is a plus.
- Relationship building with external IT-suppliers
- Management and leadership skills
- Commercial understanding
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a person you are a driver with strong execution skills. You are result-oriented with a strong analytic sense. You have well developed social skills with the ability to build relationships. You are a team-player and you have an ability to lead and inspire and get things done.
The position is located at SAS headquarters in Stockholm and reports to the Head of Core IT Services.
For questions regarding the role or process, please contact Basem Bacchus at firstname.lastname@example.org or Hanna Esbron at email@example.com