Do you want to be a part of a fantastic team and help create the best stores in the world?
We are looking for a strategic and solution oriented Head of Controlling & Business Development who will play an important part in shaping the future H&M store experience.
Profile & Role
As Head of Controlling & Business Development, you are responsible for business development, analysis and controlling activities within the department and will be part of the department management group and strategic steering group for the development projects.
You are responsible for a team currently consisting of two controllers and you work closely with the Head of Department to define strategy, lead projects and to set and follow up operative and financial goals and corresponding action plan(s). This role holds great potential to influence present and future strategy and operations!
If you have the drive and ambition to set the agenda, contribute to the development of the business area, focus our analyses and forecast the impact of the concept development, covering all aspects from investment levels and sales potential to customer behavior and environmental footprint, this is the opportunity for you!
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe that you are:
- Sociable and enjoy networking
- Open-minded with a positive attitude
- Communicative and enjoy working in teams
- Driven and ambitious
Your personal qualities also include:
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strive to deliver quality
- Show a high level of initiative and initiative and take responsibility
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with fast changes and a high pace
- Meticulous problem solver with a strong interest in retail
- Master’s degree in business or engineering
- Preferably 4-6 years of work experience from/or a combination of Business Development, Project Management and Controlling
- Previous background within a consulting firm is prefered
If you have any questions please contact Anna Palmdal at firstname.lastname@example.org or Caroline Allmér at email@example.com