AniCura is owned by Nordic Capital, Fidelio Capital and its employees. One of their major goals is to digitalise the veterinary business and they have ambitious expansion plans for its digital platforms in 2017 and beyond. As the Group Digital Marketing Manager for AniCura you will have day-to-day accountability of traffic generation and conversion on all country sites (7 at the moment), whilst taking part in realizing AniCura’s digital vision. You will use data and insights to develop and support initiatives that will aid and support the growth of AniCura sites, as well as tracking performance of the sites.
You will be responsible for our SEM and other paid digital marketing campaigns throughout our 7 markets in Europe. We are looking for you to be very driven and talented with a proven track record from a similar position. It´s a must that you have managed several markets before with great results.
As a person you should be highly motivated, ambitious, detail oriented and energetic with strong analytical skills. You are really passionate about digital marketing and have a strong business mindset. You are a real “doer” and an efficient multi-tasker while at the same time working strategically and having a strong analytical skill-set.
- Overall responsible for driving traffic to and conversion on AniCura country websites in all 7 markets
- Overall responsible for SEO/SEM on all country websites including managing our SEM agency and other partner agencies
- Overall responsible for online acquisition channels. Manage the strategy, setup, bidding, tracking, measurement and optimization of all paid campaigns and channels.
- Responsible for working across all social platforms to plan, implement, manage and optimize data-driven campaigns.
- Provide analysis and insight on SEM and other online campaign performance
- A/B testing of ads, landing pages, and new ideas, and evaluation of features and betas
- Keeping track of trends within the online marketing space, and stay up-to-date with potential new strategies, tools, and channels within paid marketing.
- Continuously improve metrics by capturing and analysing the appropriate SEM/SEO/social data/ insights and best practices, and then acting proactively on new information
- Analysing and tracking the sites to monitor performance and proactively suggest improvements
- Collaborate with Group Marketing Manager and third parties to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- You will have extensive experience in e-commerce management
- Passionate about online, well informed about latest online marketing developments and digital technologies
- Hands-on experience in both commercial as well as technological drivers of ecommerce
- Search Engine Optimization, SEM, Social Media, Email marketing experience is essential
- You and Google Analytics are a perfect match
- Deep understanding of social platforms; formats, targeting options, tracking tools and reporting
- Experience working internationally
- As a person, you are driven and result orientated
- You are a good communicator and used to communicate with different internal and external stakeholders
For more information please contact Carolyn Sander; email@example.com