Arla is now looking for their new Business Controller, Sales – a ”Sales Finance Business Partner”, who will join the Swedish Sales Finance organization in Stockholm. You will be part of a team of three Sales Finance Business Partners and a Price Management Team, and report to the Head of Sales Finance. In this role, you will get the combination of working close to the business together with the daily business controlling activities. You will be responsible for Arla’s total portfolio of products: Milk, Yoghurt, Cream, Cheese, Butter etc.
Are you enthusiastic, analytical, business oriented and like to work in close cooperation with the business? Do you have a passion for food and want to be part of a farmer owned dairy company? Then this could be the right challenge for you.
- You will be the Finance Business Partner to one of our Customer Sales Directors. Key in your role is to enable your business partners to make sound and data-based decisions.
- Through solid forecasting, performance tracking and turning data into insights that you communicate to the team, you will help shaping good business decisions for Arla.
- Monthly close activities.
- Partnering-up with your external finance counterpart help drive growth and ROI for both parties.
- Work in close collaboration with the Price Management Team, with the other Sales Finance Business Partners and across the Arla Finance Organization.
- Bachelor or Master in Business and Economics or similar.
- At least 3-5 years of proven successful experience from a business control position, preferably within a FMCG company.
- Good understanding of business and financial analysis, profit follow-up and the ability to handle and interpret large quantities of data in Excel.
- Fluent English is a requirement and Scandinavian proficiency is a recommendation.
- IT skills – full proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is a requirement, ERP system (preferably SAP R/3) is a merit.
As a person you have the ability to create good relationships across the organisation and a genuine interest for business and people. You enjoy having a good time at work with colleagues while at the same time performing under pressure and in relation to sometimes tight deadlines. Other important qualities for success in the role are proactiveness, analytical skills, structure and drive.
For more information, please contact Karin Bergström, firstname.lastname@example.org or Josefin Ekholmer, email@example.com