Are you the experienced and talented brand manager who will lead the future path of one of Sweden’s most iconic brands? Alvedon is more than a source of pain relief. As a brand it embodies the spirit of Sweden in a way that probably only IKEA and Volvo can equal. Launched in 1958, Swedes have trusted Alvedon to take care of them and their families for decades. Today, it is the number 1 OTC brand in Sweden and first choice for consumers, shoppers and experts alike.
GSK Consumer Healthcare are now looking for an experienced and talented Brand Manager to take this much loved brand to the next level and cement its future for another 50 years to come. This is a unique opportunity to manage one of Sweden’s most respected brands. By joining GSK Consumer Healthcare you will be part of a professional, international and engaged team with high spirit. Our mission is to help people to do more, feel better and live longer. You will join a truly value based company that believes in by developing yourself you will make the business succeed.
As Brand Manager for Alvedon you will be a key member of a strong Nordic Marketing team whose responsibility it is to champion, drive and protect the core brand purpose and values throughout the organisation. At an individual level you will be the brand owner of our biggest brand, Alvedon. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies, including ensuring effective implementation of multi-touchpoint brand building initiatives in line with Global, Nordic and Country vision and strategy. Key tasks will include defining insight based levers for growing the brand, developing the marketing mix and implementing marketing activities locally with help of internal and external partners. Furthermore, the role requires you to use your business acumen to build a strong interlink between consumer, shopper, customer and expert connections to maximize the growth objectives of the brand.
- University Degree in Economics/Business/Marketing
- 5+ years brand management experience, incl. communication development
- Strong OTC and/or FMCG background
- Experience from working in a multinational environment
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to build solid relationships internally and externally
- Passion for marketing & brands
- Thrives in a challenging environment
- Analytical with a commercial mind-set
- Solution oriented and with ability to work independently
- Driven and proactive team player
- Can, and likes to, manage both strategic planning as well as hands-on execution
For more information regarding the position please contact Jonas Berglin; email@example.com or Linda Ribbing, firstname.lastname@example.org