The Absolut Company is looking for a Global Digital Manager to lead the development of always presence in digital channels and the digital transformation througout the company. The work is focused of the development of always on websites, search, e-crm programs etc and occasionally also includes campaign. The position reports into the Head of Digital of the Absolut Global Marketing Team.
We are looking for a person with capacities within digital development, project management and strong creative acumen.
Digital development – this position has the responsibility for the digital development of permanent presence for the Absolut Brand. This includes strategy, development and execution of global websites such as absolut.com and absolutdrinks.com, e-crm programs, search (mainly organic), support of e- commerce and other related activities connected to always on platforms.
Project management – you will be driving several projects under the permanent platforms any given day so this position requires a very structured and organized person, with relationship skills and attention to details. You need to be the one driving these projects forward making sure we deliver the right asset at the right time for the right budget. The job includes many stakeholders internally, with our markets and agencies, internal and external development teams, therefore you need to be comfortable making sure all stakeholders are aligned and up to date.
Creative acumen – the person holding this role will on a continuous basis be issuing and executing briefs to our agencies and our development teams. We are looking for someone with a strong creative understanding that is great in evaluate and prioritize the concepts in an always on environment based on the objectives, creative height brand fit and feasibility.
- 5+ years digital development of websites, search executions, e-crm programs
- Experience in leading digital communication development projects, evaluate creative ideas and executions and drive change with the help of digital culture throughout the marketing organisation
- Brand engagement development (across bought, earned and owned platforms – but with focus on owned platforms)
- You probably have agency experience from a production/account role as well as client side experience
- E-commerce experience and mobile first executions is a plus
- University degree in Marketing/Business/ Economics
- Experience from working in a multinational environment
- Fluent in English is a must
- Highly driven and organized person, with solid relationship skills and attention to details
- Strong in collaborating and leading technical as well as idea based agencies is a must
- Ability to inspire your working teams is crucial
- You will work with creative as well as more technical oriented people and must be decisive with a drive to achieve
- The position also requires multi-tasking, a combination of holistic perspective as well as hands on operational skills
For more information regarding the position please contact Sara Markstedt; email@example.com +46 (0)73-508 70 56 or Linda Ribbing, +46 (0)72-300 13 04; firstname.lastname@example.org