We are seeking a Senior Product Owner for our Stockholm office. The Senior Product Owner will ensure our future products come to life, and work as envisioned. You will serve as the liaison between product management, development, and other stakeholders to translate business needs into product requirements. The cornerstones of the job are analysis, prioritization, and requirement breakdown.
- Gather and document requirements from all relevant stakeholders and securing that requirements are understood.
- Work closely with Product Manager and Operations and Technical Sales to proactively identify and solve gaps or operational issues.
- Setting priorities for iterative development and analyzing and coordinating product maintenance activities with stakeholders.
- Develop and document both current and new or updated processes needed as a part of our product/service delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent university education within IT or other applicable field.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience from a Product Organisation such as requirements documentation, hosting workshops
and/or group interviews, wireframing concepts and toolsets, working with micro user stories etc.
- Experience from Payments industry is preferable.
- Experience in being part of an agile scrum team and using agile requirements management
tools such as JIRA and Confluence or similar is preferable.
- Experience in working with online services customer portals and development portals is preferable.
- Experience in e-commerce technology, or transaction based services is a merit.
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in English is required, including the ability to
communicate clearly and efficiently with others.
- Proficiency in Swedish or other languages is considered a big plus but is not required.
- Exceptional product management and coordination skills – the ability to lead, coordinate and sync both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively take lead and communicate in both a technical and non-technical manner.
- Skills in facilitating solution construction and the ability to constructively challenge the teams and stakeholders on their assumptions.
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in English is required, including the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with others.
- Driven and highly innovative – likes to work in a fast paced and evolving payment landscape.
- Solution-driven with a can-do attitude
- Helpful and collaborative team player
- Excellent in building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to convince and lead others with an inspiring approach.
- Likes to work in a flexible, quickly changing environment, with demanding and compelling technology challenges.
We operate in a flexible, quickly changing environment, with demanding and compelling technology challenges, which make our daily work complex, difficult and very interesting. We are a global business and a truly international team, with 27 languages being spoken in the office (not including Jämtska, l33t, and Java). We’re convinced that in order to be very good at something, you need to really enjoy doing it. We aim to create an inspiring workplace and believe that a great atmosphere plays an important role in bringing out the very best in every individual!
For more information please contact Jonas Berglin; firstname.lastname@example.org or Sara Heimer; email@example.com