This is a unique opportunity to take a leading role within one of the fastest developing international FMCG businesses within the Nordic hemisphere which has seen consistent double digit growth since inception. As part of Lindt’s long-term regional expansion strategy, the company is continuously increasing efforts in neighbouring markets Finland, Norway & Denmark. At the same time, the heart of the operation is in Sweden.
The company is now looking for a driven Product Manager with a strong passion for marketing. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to develop your experience within marketing in a fast-paced, multinational environment.
- Full responsibility of the brands and products assigned in all 4 Nordic markets (incl. brand health & financials.
- Brand strategy planning (both short-term and long-term)
- Develop as well as manage the assortment and the product mix
- Develop & execute 360 degree marketing & media plans for the assigned brands
- Be an ambassador for and guardian of assigned brands’ communication strategy & execution both externally and internally
- Contact point and responsibility for briefing external agencies
- Budget and P/L responsibility for all marketing channels
- University Degree within relevant field
- Min. 2 years’ experience in brand management
- FMCG or relevant business experience with an impressive track record
- Collaboration & commercial skills, strategic analysis
- Strong project management, planning and delivery skills
- Great communication skills
For this role we are looking for a candidate with high energy, a creative mindset and interest in developing within brand building. It’s important to display a positive, can do, attitude to succeed in this role!
The position is reporting to the Head of Marketing (Nordics) and is based at the Nordic HQ in Solna, Stockholm.
For more information regarding the position please contact: Matilda Segelström; +46 (0)76-010 13 52; firstname.lastname@example.org, or Anna Cygnaeus, +46 (0)73-513 56 11; email@example.com