Overall job responsibilities.
You have a passion for brands and communication. You have a drive to win new business and retain and grow your current clients, working hard to meet their needs and contribute to their commercial success.
You are fully responsible for the management and development of present clients and prospective clients accounts. The role is to consistently build profitable long-term customer partnerships and to contribute to the overall profitability and growth of Ipsos in Sweden.
Ipsos Connect specializes in addressing issues related to Brand, Advertising and Media. Our role is to help clients grow their brands through optimizing media choices and maximising the effectiveness of their communications. Together with the Business Unit Head it is your responsibility to secure and develop Ipsos position as a trusted, innovative partner within the area of Brand and Communications.
- A strong commercial leader
- + 7 years professional experience in market research with focus on Brand and Communications
- Methodological and analytical knowledge of market research and trackers
- Up-to-date with the latest developments, thinking and challenges in brand communications
- Curious, proactive and entrepreneurial spirit
- High level of creativity, energy, self initiative, a “can do” attitude
- Negotiation skills and ability to close the deal
- Proven track record of winning and retaining clients
- Large commercial network
- A positive team player and coach
- Trustworthy, reliable with the ability to build long lasting business relationships
- Strong academic background
- Being part of an exciting global business in a dynamic market
- An extensive network and training support in your area of specialization
- A friendly, positive working environment
- Full time permanent position in Stockholm, starting with 6 months probation period