The Nordic Customer Analytics unit in the Business Area Private has the role of increasing customer understanding and insights across the organisation and particularly within CRM & Marketing operations. The unit consists of skilled and ambitious Analysts, Data Scientists and Data Engineers in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway that work in an agile manner across country borders, using machine learning, to produce world-class behavioural analytics.
We are now looking for a Customer Strategist to be located in Stockholm, Sweden. We believe that you are passionate about customer analytics and technology and you particularly enjoy working and engaging with stakeholders and team members in order to develop the underlying business. You excel at working with, and communicating complex matters and you have the drive to make things happen.
We think that the right candidate has previous experience within analytics or data science and competence in data visualisation, statistics and programming with tools such as SQL, Python, R or Tableau. You are a strong team player that feels comfortable in working independently and proactively in a Nordic setting. Previous experience in using agile work processes, acting as Scrum Master or from project management is an advantage.
- Identify and explore development areas together with other team members by analysing different aspects of customer behaviour (e.g. within sales, churn and customer satisfaction).
- Promote a data driven mind-set by challenging and pushing the use of reporting and predictive analytics. Actively support local Private management, particularly within CRM, with business and customer insight to create basis for business decisions.
- Act as Scrum Master for the Customer Analytics development teams. Align the resource allocation and development plans for Customer Analytics by prioritizing and clarifying requirements in cooperation with the key stakeholders.
- Prepare presentation material to support local management in business decisions by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data.
Skills and experience.
- University degree in a relevant field (e.g. statistics, mathematics, computer science).
- Self-driven and proactive attitude and a genuine interest and passion for analytics and technology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Programming competence (e.g. SQL, Python, R) and experience in creating, preparing and working with data environments
- High level of competence in statistics/mathematics and experience in data visualisation
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Fluency in Swedish and English
Some travelling in the Nordic countries is required.
For more information regarding the recruitment process, please contact Josefin Ekholmer, email@example.com or Cecilia Brinck, firstname.lastname@example.org