Do you want to join our digital transformation journey?
At Telenor we always strive to do better. Act smarter. Move faster. We believe greatness is achieved when people are passionate and ambitious, and when people are part of a strong team. We not only want to be relevant to our customers, we want to dazzle them. We want to be frontrunners in shaping the new telco industry scene. To achieve our goals, we have to make sure that we have a team of committed and driven people that are excited about change. As an SEO Manager, you will be an important part of making this happen.
About the position.
Are you passionate about data and optimization? Do you keep up with the latest trends and updates to optimize search from both a technical and content perspective? Are you that person with a natural proactive drive; genuinely engaged in optimization of marketing, sales, service and customer experiences? If this is you, please keep on reading.
Telenor is rapidly heading towards the digital future and we see data-driven ways of work in combination with customer-centricity and cross-functional collaboration as key enablers to achieve digital growth. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced search engine optimization manager to join our Digital Channels team, and implement and drive SEO strategies and tactics as a means to achieve both customer satisfaction and business impact. You will play an important role in our ambitious digitalization journey where our mission is to turn our digital channels into major sales, service and user engagement channels.
As SEO Manager you will establish and drive our SEO agenda and ensure that we continuously analyze and act upon search insights and new opportunities to efficiently drive organic search traffic growth. From analysis to implementation – you will directly impact overall search performance of our websites. You are the advocate for SEO throughout the organization, working to increase overall search rankings and traffic, manage the development of technical SEO implementations, and monitor changes in our page rankings. You will keep the team updated on current SEO trends and tactics, define SEO requirements, prioritize development of features and content from an SEO perspective, and report on performance. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues in analytics, CRO, SEM, content, development, sales, service and UX – all working on our common agenda to significantly increase our share of digital sales, service and user engagement.
Help us learn and rapidly adapt to a digital reality. We want to change and be challenged, these are key drivers in achieving our digitization journey.
- Responsible for developing the strategy, execution and follow-up of SEO initiatives to drive traffic, conversion, growth and profitability for the digital channels.
- Prioritize and manage optimization efforts to drive search metrics and rankings. Day to day tactical execution of SEO strategy.
- Provide actionable SEO reports, insights and recommendations to serve as key input for our content and development backlog priorities.
- Establish processes, specifications and guidelines to ensure that colleagues in content, development, UX and marketing have the tools and insights to continuously optimize search rankings
- Drive analysis and reporting on key performance SEO indicators. Work closely with web analysts to understand the impact of SEO activities
- Closely collaborate with search engine marketers to analyze, share and act upon search insights and develop a common search agenda for Telenor
- Conduct competitive analysis, content and site audits to identify SEO opportunities and threats
- Keep up with industry trends and updates to ensure that our website is positioned for future growth.
- Champion and promote SEO strategies and tactics internally. Leverage SEO knowledge to enhance projects and initiatives across the organization
- A proven track record within the field of Search Engine Optimization and a minimum of 3+ years’ work experience from large-scale web sites
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics or equivalent and proficiency with a variety of SEO tools (e.g. Screaming Frog, Search Console, AdWords/Keywordplanner, SEMrush)
- Experience with search engine marketing and good understanding of the technical processes related to SEO
- Proven ability to develop clear and concise SEO strategies and tactics, and a track record of delivering concrete business impact
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices
- Previous experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to implement SEO initiatives
- Academic degree or equivalent
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Experience with HTML / CSS and content management in CMS is meritorious.
- Strong analytical skills and interest in both the technical and content aspects of SEO
- Strong interest in digital user behaviors and deriving customer insights from data
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team member
- You inspire and motivate your colleagues in content, design and development to implement an SEO perspective in their daily work
- Ability to effectively communicate information about search engine optimization across the business
- Curious and keep up with the latest trends and updates in the SEO and digital area, seeking opportunities for improvement
- Act on own initiatives, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results.