For our Norwegian organization we are looking for an exceptional Business Development Manager to develop, maintain and expand our partnership network in Norway. You will be an integral part and core member of the local team situated in central Oslo. As such, you will play a pivotal role in establishing KRY as a leading digital healthcare provider in Norway by building co-operations with insurances, etc. identifying and closing business partnerships in the wider healthcare field, and maintaining these relationships as we grow our footprint in the market. Excellent communication, negotiation and deal management skills in addition to a strong entrepreneurial ‘can-do’ attitude are essential to be successful in this role.
As an essential member of our Norwegian team, there will of course be many opportunities for your role to go beyond business development, and into other key strategic aspects of the company.
- Execute our growth strategy by leading key initiatives and projects that span across different function.
- Identify and secure key commercial and medical partnerships to expand our offering and explore growth or cost saving opportunities.
- Work close to Country Manager in finding a scalable business model for Norway.
- Develop a deep understanding of KRY’s product and value proposition which you will use to develop true win-win deals with our partners.
- Engage internal stakeholders to meet partner needs, e.g. our central Commercial and Product organisations in Stockholm.
- As we grow our operations in Norway, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of our local organization and become involved in broader stakeholder and policy work.
- Passionate about transforming the way healthcare is provided across Europe, and particularly in Norway, while putting the patient first
- Approximately 2-3 years relevant experience from business development, management consulting or a startup with a proven track record of delivering outsized business impact and top/bottom line results
- Highly driven character with strong problem-solving skills and never-give-up attitude
- Organized, entrepreneurial self-starter – you quickly identify what needs to get done, prioritize and focus on execution
- You are great at building strong relationships both internal and external
- Knowledge of, and existing network and contacts in the Norwegian healthcare system and existing network and contacts is a plus
- Native in Norwegian and fluent in English (Swedish is not required)
- Academic degree or equivalent.
To thrive at KRY.
We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set lofty goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to work hard, have fun and learn new things every day
You will report to the Country Manager Norway and will be based in our office in Oslo.