The Digital Sales & Service (DSS) unit at Swedbank is seeking an ambitious, creative and sales-driven Digital Sales Growth Manager to take responsibility over driving the digital sales of consumer credits. This is a new role and it’s based at Swedbanks headquarters in Sundbyberg.
You will be reporting to the Head of Digital Sales & Service and be a part of the DSS team whose main goal is to deliver a great experience that will attract new and satisfy current customers visiting and using Swedbank’s digital channels.
When potential or current customers are visiting the Swedbank’s digital channels they need to experience an excellent digital sale process. The Digital Sales Growth Manager takes ownership of improving digital sales of consumer credits on- and off-site and will identify opportunities to grow the business. This requires a creative and a sales-driven mindset with an ability to get things done through other people. Furthermore you need an excellent understanding of the e-commerce landscape and competitive and competing offerings in the market.
In this role you will actively look for new partnerships, planning sales campaign, evaluate offers and digital sales growth opportunities. You will focus on both new customer acquisitions as well as the current customer sale processes. You will interact with all relevant stakeholders to optimize the performance and value of our digital products and services. Furthermore, you will actively identify and “sell” our solutions to prospects by placing our solutions closer to the customer.
You will also be an important “requestor” in development activities for brokers, partners, e.g. Fastighetsbyrån. Technical skills are not mandatory but it is important that you understand the digital business and the e-commerce customer journey at external sites to develop business requirements.
- Responsible for 3rd party management (affiliates); Signing and terminate deals, secure process, compliance and be part of yearly GDPR review. Examples of existing third party partnerships are Hemnet and Lendo.
- Optimize 3rd party processes and identify opportunities for consumer credits with established 3rd party integrated partners in the digital channels (e.g. “Mina tjänster” and future integrators in our channels)
- Responsible for leading the digital sales growth; operational planning of digital sales campaigns/NBA in the digital channels with campaign, marketing, CRM and CVM (Customer Value Management)
- Planning and developing digital sales objectives, KPIs, strategies and tactics from development to execution
- Analyze underperforming areas and develop action plans for improvement at the product, market and service levels
- Distribute valuable performance insights to SBV (Svensk Bankverksamhet), CVM (Customer Value Management) and Marketing stakeholders
- Work with legal requirements and terminals, QS
- An academic degree or higher education
- +5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience from developing business requirements for API solutions, managing partnerships, driving sales and digital transformation on a senior business level
- You live in Sweden and speak Swedish fluently
- Experience in consumer promotions, conversion and digital marketing, preferably adtech technology is a plus
- A self-starter with a passion of creating results, who enjoys taking the full responsibility for your tasks.
- You’re energetic but make your decisions based upon analysis and data.
- You balance a high-level of creativity and attention to details with the ability to initiate, execute and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills in Swedish; quick responses to analytics, customer feedback or research
- Developing business cases and present ideas is close to your heart