The position will belong to SF Studios business area Distribution, based in Stockholm. Focus for the business area is to distribute and market content such as feature films, TV series and kids content.
The position will be a central and strategic part in planning, coordinating and executing marketing activities primarily for our digital distribution within Home Entertainment.
You will work closely to SF Studios sales and marketing team, both local and on a Nordic level. In your close collaboration with the teams you will be responsible to identify synergies between Theatrical and Home Entertainment and perform activities according to that.
A critical aspect of this role is to make sure our content, new releases and catalogue, is exploited and marketed in the best way. Together with our sales team you will be responsible to create activities to drive sales and therefore you will have an important function in or relationship with SF Studios digital clients managing activities and make sure we are using the right “tools” and channels in our communication to end consumers.
- Responsible to coordinate and execute campaigns on a local and Nordic level to drive sales
- Responsible for Home Entertainment Nordic marketing budget to optimize marketing spend helping SF to reach overall sales targets
- In close collaboration with our Theatrical/Marketing teams identify synergies from Theatrical launches to Home Entertainment releases and execute them
- Together with sales initiate client activities and campaigns
- Responsible to do follow up on all our activities initiated together with our clients
- Support sales in client meetings cross Nordics
- Be an active part, together with sales, in creating and establish client specific activity plans – yearly
- Support clients to implement and distribute campaigns/activities
- Analyze in how to market our content digitally and execute. to stimulate sales for reaching sales targets
- Create Nordic activities with a “local footprint”
- Evaluate marketing material and bring up suggestion in how to use/change
- Responsible to list needed material för HE distribution regarding social media etc.
- Be an active part in planning our Home Entertainment releases regarding timing, formats, packaging and pricing
- 3+ years of relevant experience from marketing and sales
- Master of Business Administration or equivalent.
- Proven track record of driving sales through marketing activities and experience from Google Analytics, and different Social Media platforms.
- Experience from the digital media and/or film industry is advantageous, but not a must.
- Good social and interpersonal skills. Ability to work cross functions and managing different levels of key stakeholders.