The insurance industry is facing what is likely its most fundamental change in modern times. To meet the future demands of customers, it will require creativity, courage, smart investments, and setting the right priorities. At If this has set off a change journey that challenges both the industry and ourselves. To succeed, we are changing our business from the inside out by developing a new core system, Waypoint, across the Nordics and continuously creating new digital solutions for our customers.
To keep up the pace and quality in setting, developing, and driving the agenda in Private Sweden, we are now looking for a Business Manager with high ambitions. You will have extensive responsibility and will take on an important role at If in Sweden through your strong engagement and ownership.
You will be a part of Business Area Private, which has about 3 million customers in the Nordics and a Gross Written Premium of more than 22 billion SEK. Our 3,000 employees help us live up to our customer promises daily and deliver award-winning insurance products, claims handling, and customer service. If you find it motivating to be a part of an ambitious and big player that wants to challenge the industry, then this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
Your closest colleagues will be the management team and you will be driving key projects across business units in Private Sweden. To make an impact at If, you need to be analytical and like taking decisions based on data (and we have a lot of it). You like working on diverse teams and are curious about what is happening in the world outside of If. Being the largest insurance company in the Nordics, If has a strong foundation and good opportunities to try out new things in order to continue our growth in the Swedish market.
Qualifications and personal traits:
- You have the ability and experience in driving projects from idea to implementation
- You challenge the traditional way of doing things in a way that ignites energy and commitment in people around you.
- You enjoy getting into details when needed
- You are hungry and ambitious to succeed for both yourself and If
- You are curious and stay up-to-date on the opportunities of new technology and what it can do for If
- You are excellent at building good and long-lasting relationships and networks
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience preferably from management consulting
- You have a higher education with relevant specialty
We give you a unique opportunity to build competence within insurance for a future leader role. This is a new position where you will be able to influence the content and scope depending on your strengths and motivation.
You will be appointed a Mentor from our Nordic Private Management Group to contribute to a steep learning curve and network outside of Sweden. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and most importantly the opportunity to work with products that are critical for individuals and our society.