Right now, Pricer is looking for a Global Digital Marketing Manager to help define and develop their digital presence and to secure the commercial success of Pricers solutions worldwide.
About the role
As a Global Digital Marketing Manager, you will be the digital hub. Not only will you be the owner and mastermind of our website, you will also lead our Marketing Automation Campaigns together with internal and external partners.
The mission for the Global Digital Marketing Manager is to create digital marketing that drives stakeholder engagement, market position and lead generation. To achieve this, you will develop and execute on plans to implement the strategy, collaborating with relevant stakeholders within and outside the organization.
You will play an essential part in driving our marketing efforts and communications improving our customer journey and support data-driven marketing tactics and marketing processes. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing and the Marketing team to deliver the digital strategy, increasing online presence and helping to facilitate online exposure of our brand.
- Be part of defining Pricers global channel and content strategy as well as growth strategies together with the wider management team
- Lead initiatives for digital communication, channel and content strategy
- Collaborate with internal teams to create digital content in order to generate leads and educate our customers
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Produce, deploy, and monitor automated marketing campaigns using Marketing Automation systems (Pardot)
- Create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate and Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Relevant education within marketing and/or communications
- 3-6 years relevant working experience
- Experience in content strategy, identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Familiar with Google Analytics, A/B testing and data-driven marketing
- Understanding of SEO and SEM
- Project management skills and presentation skills
- Working experience in marketing automation systems, preferably Salesforce Pardot
- Experience from working with visual communications; images, videos and animations
- Excellent working knowledge in WordPress or similar CMS
- Fluent in English both in writing and speaking
- Preferable to have experience working in an international dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Analytical sense
- Strong storytelling skills
- Result oriented
- Business minded
- Team player
- General interest in digital marketing