Natural Cycles is one of Stockholm’s hottest startups and the world’s leading startup in the area of contraception and reproductive health. Besides providing women with a life-changing tool to monitor their fertility, the application is also a unique research platform yielding exciting new clinical data on a regular basis.
We are looking for a highly experienced and driven Head of Cycler Care to join Natural Cycles to help us develop and scale our service to our cyclers all over the world.
We are embarking on a rapid international expansion and need to make sure we optimise our processes as well as lay the ground for expansion for coming years.
This role will have a leadership focus making sure our cycler service, and its quality, maintains an excellent level of delivery. Another important task will be to translate overall company goals and KPI’s to actionable goals for our cycler service and quality teams.
You will also own the budgeting and strategic planning of the teams as well as making sure our tools and infrastructure maintains stable and efficient while we grow.
As Natural Cycles is the world’s first certified app for intended use as contraception we also need to make sure our cycler service complies with all regulatory standards for medical devices. Consequently the role will be instrumental in making sure we comply with all relevant regulations, from international privacy policies to country specific regulatory demands.
What you will be doing.
- You will manage our Cycler Care team to achieve required service response, quality and cost performance indicators
- You will monitore performance against targets and deliverables for all areas including:
- Performance of Cycler Care team
- Reporting performance trends, customer service delivery and issues to senior management
- Analysis of performance leading to service changes and improvements to increase customer and clients level of satisfaction and perceived value of the service
- You will collaborate with managers across the organisation in order to strengthen the role and contribution of existing services and create new opportunities
- You will Implement system changes within the whole organisation to cater for our ongoing growth in a scalable way
- You will design and implement a productive development programme for all staff incorporating operational and behavioural requirements
- You will manage team rotations and ensure that there is adequate cover at all times based on ongoing analysis of peak periods
- You will develop, maintain and issue team salary records, goals and bonuses in collaboration with company targets and budget work.
What skills and experience you should have.
- 7 years experience in Customer Service
- Proven experience of excellent operational and people management skills
- Experience in managing different channels of communication – email, live chat, telephone, review sites and social media
- Direct experience of customer service management in B2C operations
- Excellent communication skills, highly articulate verbally and in writing
- High levels of emotional intelligence, demonstrating strong self-management and self-awareness under pressure
- Excellent ability in coaching, mentoring & leading a passionate team
- Passionate about Women’s Health
- Fluent English, both in writing and speaking.