All are innovators. But in different ways. Now we have vacancies for those who think in a different way and want to work with marketing, customer experience and business development of digital services and products. And in a world where you increasingly connect your gadgets, your watch checks your heartbeat and you control your e-shop from the mobile.
We are looking for a bright and driven person to join our User Experience Chapter in Stockholm. Telenor is rapidly heading towards the digital future and we are looking for people with a natural proactive drive who wish to make a difference.
In order to be truly agile in our way of work, we have organized all our marketing and digital interactions into three Tribes: Sales & Marketing, CLM & Engagement and Service & Support. The Tribes consist of cross functional, self-governing Squads delivering value in different parts of the customer lifecycle.
About the role.
Your primary focus is to develop Telenor’s digital channel and services by developing fantastic services that provide the best possible customer experience and at the same time drives Telenor’s business forward.
You participate in the UX work throughout the entire chain from idea to concept, prototyping, development, follow-up and continuous improvement. You work closely with colleagues in sales, service, content, web analytics and development as well as colleagues from IT, market, product, process and customer insight.
What you’ll be doing.
- Work agile and iteratively in cross-functional teams focusing on quickly prototyping ideas and validating against users
- Make user and customer research, both on your own and with the help of external parties.
- You transform insights into action that continuously creates customer and business value.
- You take an active part in the development of digital channels and services and you are responsible for ensuring both customer and business benefit through good UX design
- Continuously test and evaluate products and services. Identify improvement opportunities and improvement proposals
- Strong experience from UX design and has worked with both web-based and mobile solutions.
- Extensive experience of user research and testing of consumer services.
- Great experience in prototyping. From pen and paper to clickable prototypes.
- Experience working with agile methods in cross-functional teams such as design sprints
- Huge interest in digital services and new technologies, with strong curiosity on the latest developments in the UX area.
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English – in spoken and written terms.
- Experience of front end development, graphic design and / or web analytics is a big plus.
- You have a portfolio that you can show us.
Do you have questions? If you want to know more about the service, please contact Anna Cygnaeus or Jonas Heilborn.