Do you want a new challenge in your career? Do you want to be a part of building a team and shape a way of working successfully with E-Commerce for both B2C and B2B? Then this is the next role for you!
As a member of the SME and Consumer E-commerce team you will be responsible for optimizing the customer experience to increase online sales. You will be responsible for both B2C and B2B online sales and work with sites as Allabolag.se, UC.se, Minuc.se and Asiakastieto.fi and the app Kreddy. You will work closely with E-Commerce Managers and report directly to the Director of SME and Consumer at Asiakastieto Group.
- Use data and analyzes to come up with insights and hypotheses to improve the customer experience
- Build a structure for working with ongoing conversion optimization and A/B-testing
- Together with the team improve the reporting and dashboards to different parts of the organization
- Working with designers and developers to implement improvements on the sites
- Work closely with rest of the E-Commerce team and Marketing department to optimize the outcome of campaigns and marketing channels
Skills & Requirements
To be successful in the role as Conversion Specialist you need to have previous experience of working with web analytics, conversion optimization, A/B-testing and knowledge in the digital marketing landscape. You also need to have a mindset with customers first and an understanding of the customer journey.
- You have 1-3 years experience of working with conversion optimization and web analytics and a relevant education background.
- You have a strategic & analytic mindset and a knowledge och extracting data to come up with insights.
- You are very familiar with Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager and you can deliver “ready to implement” code to developers.
- You have experience of working with A/B-testing principles and methods.
- You have a business-orientated mindset and are used to work to reach the business goals.
- You speak English fluently, and knowledge in Finnish is a plus.