Who we are
We provide intelligent textbooks to schools in over 90 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn things faster, more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals.
We are looking for exceptional people who want to pursue the biggest possible challenges. We need the sharpest brains, biggest hearts, and greatest drive internationally. Kognity is for those who want to take part in making the world a better place by working hard and creatively in a fun, caring, high-paced and challenging environment.
Who you are & why we need you
We are looking for an exceptionally driven Head of Product, to lead a team of product managers and designers in ensuring maximum customer value is created through our product. You will have a broad mandate, report to the CEO and be part of the senior leadership team and though it, also partake in strategic discussions for the overall company.
You will drive the direction and priorities of Kognity’s product development, and make sure this is deployed throughout the cross-functional squads we operate with. You will be be responsible for ensuring a world class product development practice and reaching agreed-upon product goals and KPI targets.
You have exceptional execution skills, a strong drive, the ability to zoom in and out, you’re a strategic thinker and beyond a deep knowledge of product craftsmanship, you have a strong interest in leadership.
- Making sure to meet agreed upon goals set within product
- Leadership and coaching of the direct team (currently 4 people)
- Set & communicate priorities for the wider technical team (currently 16 people)
- Be the methodology best practice driver internally
- Help us make sure that Kognity becomes the company that fixes education, for real
- 5+ years within product management at a SaaS company
- 2+ years leading other product managers and/or designers
- B.Sc. or above in relevant field (e.g. computer science, engineering, business, psychology)
- A relentless drive, humility, a caring personality, execution power, flexibility of mind and belief in total ownership
Other skills we value
- Technical / coding background
- Domain experience with schools as customers
If you have any question regarding the role, please contact per mail Eric Björn; firstname.lastname@example.org or Caroline Allmér; email@example.com