EVO is catering to the international gaming industry with complete solutions (infrastructure, software, games, personnel, branded studios on site or virtual) for the fastest growing segment in the industry, live casino. EVO is a market leader, established 2006, listed on OMX Stockholm large cap and with a turnover of approx. 245 MEUR and a bottom line of 83.5 EUR (35%). EVO is looking for an experienced sales professional with international background to cater for the new accounts. The customers are geographically present on a PAN-European basis (also in North America and Georgia) and the end- customers all over the globe. This position will be located in Malta together with the international sales team, Head of Key Accounts, Head of Strategic Partnerships and their teams, CCO and CEO Malta. Evolution Gaming is now looking for a Head of New Sales who will play a central role in the continued rapid growth of the new business sales around the world.
Your responsibilities will include
- Developing our global business and relationship with new strategic clients. You will generate revenue while developing insight into a fast-growing, international business, working with high-profile corporate clients within the global gaming industry.
- Develop and maintain a personal network at senior executive level (C-level) in large, international, corporations within the gaming industry across the world.
- As a key member of the Evolution team, participate in the development and implementation of strategic sales plans and contribute in setting best practice at a global level.
- Liaise with in-house resources and clients to undertake promotional fulfilment and analysis of campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- Keep close track on the performance of promotional campaigns to constantly identify areas of optimization and improvements.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs and objectives and work in a consultative way to meet these and grow the business
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong experience and successful track record in developing new business for long term client relationships that drive revenue and sustain results.
- Proven experience in building client specific sales strategy including needs analysis, buyer profiling, competitive landscape and risk assessment that addresses critical business issues.
- Be a visionary in terms of where clients are heading so we can get there first and lead them to victory.
- Experience operating at the most senior levels of a company.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work in an entrepreneurial environment; she/he will be masterful in influencing, driving and developing power in the most precarious of situations, and will not take No for an answer to achieve the company’s goals.
- Strong pipeline management skills.
- Global cultural experience – would have worked in different countries or in a multinational corporation or lived or studied abroad.
- Experience of working in a fast growing and dynamic environment.
- Experience in Gaming is considered an asset but not required
- Willingness to travel
- University graduate, preferably with a Business degree.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Hunger to develop new business and service clients – tenacity and persistence.
- Highly analytical
- Constant over-achiever, highly competitive, creative and solutions-oriented.
- Must be self-motivated, passionate, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoys challenge and a fast paced international corporate culture.
- Strong presence with solid influencing skills.
- Ability to develop long lasting business relationships.