Semantix has recently set a new and ambitious strategy to become the leading language technology company for multilingual services. Semantix had in 2018 a total turnover of approximately 1 BSEK split over two main business areas – Interpreting and Translation. Business Area Translation has a turnover of approximately 500 MSEK with high growth ambitions. Semantix has now identified the need for recruiting a Sales Manager for the business are transaction in Sweden.
Translation Sweden’s turnover is approximately 200 MSEK and the sales organisation consists of circa 20 employees within key account management, account management, bid team and partner sales.
We are looking for a strong leader, who can lead by example and work with continuous improvement. You have a proven track record of team performance and the ability to communicate one-to-one and one-to-many. You are self-starting, decisive, proactive and wants to build and be part of a change, not only maintain.
You will be responsible for managing all sales activities within Translations Sweden and be a member of the Nordic sales management team and have the budget and staff responsibility. You will drive growth by successfully manage all sales activities in Sweden; B2B and the public sector. Along with implementing Semantix sales strategy in Sweden and develop way-of-working to drive sales efficiency you will also recruit, set objectives, coach and monitor performance of sales representatives.
- Significant experience (5+ years) of leading a sales organisation with strong results
- Experience of developing and improving ways-of-working and proficient in best practise sales toolbox
- Proven ability to increase sales efficiency
- Experience from the language service industry and/or an industry where you have worked with solution selling
- Proven ability to drive large corporate sales
- Experience of selling to public sector is a plus